Sunday, February 15, 2009

Opening Statement

Since this my first blog I guess I will just let you know what I am thinking for this blog. Besides working and spending time with my wife and son most of my time revolves around the sports world. I am an avid College and NFL football fan. I love watching my Indiana Hoosiers on the hardwood, and there may not be a better playoff format then that of March Madness. Sitting the bleachers at Wrigley Field for an afternoon game is like a little slice of heaven here on earth. I have formed a 2 round a week addiction to golf, and dream about playing a round in every state in the union. I have witnessed the World Cup soccer and I am really hoping to take my son to the Chicago Olympics in 2016. So nothing is off limits as a topic, except I know jack about hockey, everything else is on the table. We can talk about my hatred for Duke Basketball , University of Southern Cal football, the Yankees, New England Patriots, Nick Saban, Barry Bonds, Kobe Bryant, Cris Collingsworth, the Houston Astros, and Ohio State. We can always talk about steroids in baseball, the NFL draft, College Basketball is nearing tournament time, were are on the verge of NFL free agency, the NBA season will finally start after the all-star break. Pitchers and catchers report in about 2 weeks except for J.C. Romero. Anything to do with the Big Ten, Indy sports, or national news.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog honey!! Now you can be addicted with me. haha

    ReplyDelete